We’ve got another round of new products for you today.
Three Taverns Third Age sherry barrel aged old ale.*
Cigar City Raspberry Halo imperial stout brewed with raspberries.
Jekyll Southern Juice IPA.
Orpheus Serpent Bite dry-hopped sour ale.
This seasonal favorite is back in session.
Dogfish Head Flesh & Blood IPA is now available in cans.
John Emerald Distillery John’s Alabama Single Malt.
This whiskey is distilled from malted barely that has been smoked with peach and pecan woods.
Redd’s blueberry ale.
This is the newest seasonal flavor of Redd’s.
*Three Taverns Third Age will be sold first-come, first-served and will be limited to 1 bottle per customer.*
The Falcons are headed to Houston to play in the biggest game of the year and we’re having another sale to celebrate the occasion. Full sale details can be found below.
Mac’s Atlanta Championship sale runs from 9A.M. Friday February 3rd until 8P.M. Sunday February 5th.
15% discount on any of Mac’s Hand-Selected single barrel spirits.*
10% Discount on any of Mac’s recommended “Store Picks” spirits.*
10% discount on J. Roget sparkling wines.*
10% discount on Note Bleue Rosé and Giocato sauvignon blanc.*
On Game-Day Sunday all customers wearing an Atlanta Falcon’s jersey will receive a free Mac’s koozie with their purchase.
*All sales described above are valid while supplies last and are NOT applicable to products with a cash price ending in 8*
Cheers and Go Birds!
We had a large delivery day featuring a number of exciting new arrivals. See the full list below.
ASW Distillery Fiddler Georgia Heartwood Bourbon.
This version of Fiddler Bourbon was aged with inner staves of charred Georgia white oak. The tree used to make the inner staves was harvested by the ASW crew in Jackson County, Georgia.
Cigar City Jai Alai IPA aged on white oak.*
*This beer will be first-come, first-served and will be limited to two 4-packs per customer.*
Founders Frootwood cherry ale aged in maple syrup Bourbon barrels.
Sweetwater Grassmonkey hoppy wheat ale with lemongrass.
Back Forty Brewing Naked Pig pale ale.
Southern Barrel Brewing Damn Yankee IPA (top).
Anchor Brewing California Craft-Pack featuring 2 of each Go West! IPA, Liberty Ale, and California Lager (bottom).
Brooklyn Sorachi Ace is now available in 6 packs.
One of the biggest beer drops of the year has arrived!
Bell’s Hopslam double IPA.
We’re also running a sale through the weekend for the NFC Championship game, full details here: http://www.macsbeerandwine.com/?p=1890
We’re celebrating the Falcons’ first appearance in the NFC championship game since 2013. This Sunday will also be historic as it will be the very last game played in the Georgia Dome so drop by Mac’s and grab all of your game day necessities and save your hard earned cash.
Mac’s NFC Championship Sale runs from 9A.M. Friday 1/20/17 until close of business at 8P.M. Sunday 1/22/17.
Mac’s Store Picks
- Receive a 10% discount on any beer produced in the great state of Georgia.*
- Receive a 10% Discount on any Mac’s recommended “Store Picks” spirits including, but not limited to, Bushmills Irish whiskey, Avua Cachaca, Kirk and Sweeney 12 year rum, Auchentoshan 12 year Scotch whisky, 42 Below Vodka, Deep Eddy ruby red grapefruit flavored vodka, Ketel One vodka, Square One organic vodka, Hartfield Bourbon, Aperol, Cointreau liqueur, and Espolon tequila. Save 10% on over 50 items in the spirits department.*
- Receive a 10% discount on Note Bleue Cotes De Provence Rose. With the amazing weather we’ve been having in Atlanta it may as well be rose season right now!*
Falcons Rise Up! High ball cocktail pack
Save on simple game day cocktails.
- Receive a 15% discount on any of Mac’s Hand-Selected single barrel spirits. Our current single barrel options are Hillrock rye whiskey, Jack Daniel’s whiskey, Calumet Farms Bourbon, Cleveland Underground Bourbon, Eagle Rare Bourbon, Elijah Craig Bourbon, Jefferson’s Ocean Bourbon, Knob Creek Bourbon, Crown Royal rye whiskey, and Patron añejo tequila.*
- Falcons High Ball Cocktail Pack: Combine any of Mac’s Hand-Selected single barrel spirits with a 2 liter bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, or Seagram’s ginger ale and a lime/lemon squeeze and receive 15% off of the entire bundle. *
Wear red and drink red to support the Dirty Birds!
- Monster Mash Lodi red blend has been marked down from $10.99 to $4.99.*
- Wild Meadows Red Beauty Columbia valley red blend has been marked down from $11.99 to $8.99.*
- Receive a 10% discount on Note Bleue Cotes De Provence Rose. *
*All sales described above are valid while supplies last*
*All sales described above are NOT applicable to products with a cash price ending in 8*
#RiseUp #DefendTheDome #Falcons
Cheers and Go Falcons!
We received some lovely new beers to enjoy in this beautiful Atlanta weather.
Southbound Mysteryship 100% brettanomyces dry-hopped imperial red ale.
Brewed semi-locally in Savannah, GA and canned at 8.2% alcohol by volume.
Scofflaw Hooligan IPA.
A truly local brew being produced at one of the youngest Atlanta breweries.
Lagunitas Hop Stoopid ale.
This old crowd favorite is now available in 6-packs as well as the original 22 ounce bomber.
It’s Friday, and what goes better with the weekend than new beer?
Westbrook 6th Anniversary Hazelnut Chocolate Imperial Stout.
Stone Ripper San Diego pale ale.
Stone Enjoy By 2.14.17 chocolate & coffee IPA.
Victory Sour Monkey brettanomyces tripel now available in 6-packs.
Cheers and have a good weekend,
Happy Wednesday everyone.
Today’s new arrivals feature a good mix of beer styles and producers.
Wicked Weed Malice a brettanomyces farmhouse ale fermented with blood oranges, tamarind, lime zest, and ancho chiles (left).
Wicked Weed French Toast an imperial stout fermented with cinnamon, vanilla, and maple syrup which is bottled at 8.8% alcohol by volume (right).
Orpheus Truth.Body.Soul double IPA.
Second Self Bleeding Heart red ale.
New Belgium Voodoo Ranger IPA 12 pack (bottom).
New Belgium Voodoo Ranger 8 Hop Pale Ale 6 pack (top left).New Belgium Citradelic an exotic lime ale brewed with Persian limes, coriander, and black pepper (top right).
Sierra Nevada 2017 Bigfoot barely wine (top).
Sierra Nevada Sidecar orange pale ale (bottom right).Sierra Nevada 4-Way IPA Mixed Pack, which contains a German style IPA, a peach IPA, a black IPA, and Torpedo extra IPA.
Espolon Extra Añejo tequila.
This 6 year old tequila was aged in Wild Turkey Bourbon barrels.
Rain, sleet, or snow if our lights are on Mac’s is good to go!
Stop by Mac’s to stock up for the impending winter storm and save money while you’re at it.
Starting at 12 P.M. Friday January the 6th Mac’s will be offering special discounts to help you cope with the winter storms.
- Receive a 10% discount on any qualifying 750ml bottle of Bourbon whiskey in the store.*
- Receive a 15% discount on any of Mac’s hand-selected single barrel whiskies, which includes Crown Royal, Jack Daniels, Elijah Craig, Eagle Rare, and many more!*
- Receive a 10% discount on the following coffee and hot chocolate spikers: St. Brendan’s, Brady’s, Kahlua, and peppermint schnapps.*
*Discounts only apply to 750ml bottles with a price ending in .99, bottles ending in .98 do not qualify, while supplies last*
Mac’s will be open for regular hours of operation throughout the weekend.
Mac’s Winter Weather Flash Sale will conclude at the close of business on Sunday January the 8th.
Stay safe and warm this weekend!
Happy Thursday everyone.
Brooklyn Brewing’s newest Limited Release the Bel Air Sour.
Check out the full details about this brew here.
Be sure to prepare for the ice storm heading towards Atlanta, and enjoy the first weekend of 2017!